Thursday 28 March 2013

IM NOT A CHRISTIAN, IM JUST HUMAN

I am a catholic in any possible way
ive been with every colors of the spectrum in faith
Living like anyone else in an earthly state
I see no difference in my eyes all is the same

What makes me different than anyone else?
Am I to be saved while other grow stale?
I grief for those in pain for their religion
Why do they have to suffer in vain

Browsing in the net I found a picture
a picture of beauty and symmetry I must say
monk down on their knees like stones on a beach
I looked further into the picture and my heart just fell

In  the land of the dancing peacocks they killed Muslims for faith
what sins did they commit? Is it too grave to forgive?
Lets slaughter everybody for its god’s will, we be stiff
Orphan a child, alone, for us to be redeemed

I am a human too, when was it holy to kill another?
religion is a choice made by sovereignty over ourselves
so what made them do wrong for their death to face?
all of them is in so much debt for their lives to be seized?

My soul shatters like glass thrown a million miles
stomach twisted stuck in turbines of fate
prayers for their souls all I can make
cry futile tears for my voice they cannot hear

Don’t respect people for their faith
Provide them with sanctity as humans yourselves
Just protect life for they deserve to live
Live like their shoes are covering your own heel

No comments:

Post a Comment